Private members in classes

Alex Vincent ajvincent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 08:48:45 UTC 2016

Hiding private values is something that I've been thinking a lot about in
my es7-membrane project. [1]  Unfortunately, I've been overloaded with my
full-time job and university courses this quarter, and the soonest I can
return to it will probably be late December.  For about two weeks, until
the next quarter begins.  I'm really overloaded...

[1] https://github.com/ajvincent/es7-membrane/issues/19

Alex Vincent
Hayward, CA, U.S.A.

-- Alexander J. Vincent, June 30, 2001