Immutable const?

Yad Smood y.s.inside at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 07:58:48 UTC 2016

I think `final` is a bit different from `immutable`. When you use `final`
(Java) it means you can only set it once. But when you use `immutable` it
means every time when you set it, it creates a new object.
Since `let` (like Haskell) is already reserved by JS. How about `def` or
directly use `immutable`?