Proposal of Multithread JavaScript

Leo Dutra leodutra.br at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 02:08:04 UTC 2016

Why would UI/DOM access need to be serialized?

And Windows is a great reference of what not to do.  .NET as a whole too,
since all before C# 6 comes from bad MS and all after is copied from
somewhere. NT should be thrown away and be replaced by a sweet BSD layer
The only thing they did well are Registered I/O.

Threads are not that good in Linux because a process starup in Linux is
blazing fast... And the work are not that great; except when you have a
thread pool, and a process pool is quite not possible (at least I've never
seen one for general application software).

Hard work is not a reason to discard a gamechanging enhancement.

There's many enterprises which prohibit devs from using threads and some
other language features... They presume retard devs.

A bad developer is not JavaScript issue. A JavaScript issue is the
impossibility of doing something Java, C, C#, Python, Scala, Haskell, Go
and a bunch more do with a simple keyword or method.