Proposal of Multithread JavaScript

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 20:27:56 UTC 2016

I've been working on another idea for parallelism that also leverage
modules, but doesn't involve workers. It will enable read-only resource
sharing of direct object instances across threads, using realms, a built-in
concept of thread ownership, and atomicity for ensuring thread safety. It
also allows for blocking calls for individual atomic access.