Proposal of Multithread JavaScript

Leo Dutra leodutra.br at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:56:10 UTC 2016

Nop. I'm saying the opposite.

It will be mutated and it does not matter.
Imagining that last example I gave, if "B" ran in a thread... Nothing would
change for the JS developer. "Seamless"... Magik.

The case you are issuing is what I called a change in foundations of JS...
Making threads declared as in Java... And using volatiles. I hypothesized
about it... But the effort would be huge and I won't like to see this war.

My proposal is break the single-thread dogma and let async, await, promises
and components run multithreaded.

Simple, but against the a dogma.