Proposal of Multithread JavaScript

doodad-js Admin doodadjs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 16:45:05 UTC 2016

I have used multi-threading in C#/VB.NET where objects are also mutable and I have been able to deal with racing conditions without any problem using language-provided features and techniques against them.

Currently, to reproduce multi-threading with Node.js, we have to spawn processes and use IPC which implies exchange protocols and communication channels. That makes more overhead and cause more troubles than real multi-threading with shared-objects in memory.

Really, I’m waiting too for multi-threading in JS, not just for parallelism, but for simplicity and conveniences.