Proposal of Multithread JavaScript

Leo Dutra leodutra.br at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:52:46 UTC 2016

In JS, if you assign a string to a var containing an object... it will
become an object.

Michael, I'm sorry to say JavaScript is not "safe". Try
Java/Haskell/Fortran.

JavaScript is the land of pragmatic algorithms and "for internals and
abstracted away from you in a safe way".

Workers are cool. I like it.

But for those who knows internals, it is very very expensive. And messaging
with one worker is easy peasy. Try with 5. That amazing onmessages
everywhere without a good organization and you will reclaim your Visual
Studio in no time.

I'm talking about do a single

async rasterizeTheWholeGameStuff() {}

And all the stuff, as a simple async or callback, run inside a green thread.

Is that really so much? I don't think so.
I think all of your statements against it, till now, are not considering
about being "seamless".

Bösch, I think greenlets is a great example... but I'd take it in a second
step, thinking about that additionals I put above.

They can't even agree with an existing, full of racing condition and no
atomicity clojured function body, to be run SEAMLESS in another thread.

Maybe if I create an e-mail like goku at gmail.com or michiokaku at gmail.com...