Proposal of Multithread JavaScript

Michael J. Ryan tracker1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:18:20 UTC 2016

Given how many bugs I've dealt with involving race conditions in .Net, I
would really rather have a solid worker pattern over any internal threading
inside the main event loop in js as this thread has proposed...

Adding an rpc-like promise callback in addition to, or over message passing
would be far safer...

Internal threading may be "a solved problem" but it creates so many new
ones with really weird bugs to go with them.