A plan to help TC39 become more open up to community contributions and participations

G. Kay Lee balancetraveller+es-discuss at gmail.com
Sun May 29 10:39:07 UTC 2016

I'll add that after much contemplation, it *might not* be a wise idea
to delegate
anyone who wish to attend a certain TC39 meeting as the
nonprofit's representative; I cannot tell whether the advantages it brings
could outweight the problems that would also come as a result. So perhaps
we'll hold this part off for phase I.

By the way, judging from the information I've collected so far, forming
such a tax-exempt nonprofit legally in my country would take at least half
a year, so we have much time to debate on the details.

On Saturday, May 28, 2016, Renki Ivanko <fatalis.erratum at gmail.com