Reflect.create()

G. Kay Lee balancetraveller+es-discuss at gmail.com
Fri May 27 01:33:49 UTC 2016

Hi Even,

I think everyone who has replied above has all been offering some very
constructive feedbacks for you to chew on. The key takeway, if you haven't
noticed already, is that your understanding of the language is flawed, and
people simply cannot help you or continue their discussions with you
because of that.

We're here to discuss really technical things and every tiniest detail has
the need to be clarified, but that doesn't mean we're being harsh at you.
However, you need to bring your knowledge of the language up to a certain
level before jumping into the water. This is something only you can help
yourself.