Reflect.create()

even stensberg evenstensberg at gmail.com
Thu May 26 22:25:06 UTC 2016

That's one of the reasons why GitHub is a better place to discuss this ;)

As I tried to say, this is work in progress, meaning I'd like input on this
as well as improvements on the actual proposal.

As by last line, what is it that you don't understand? Hit me up at GitHub
and I'll try to clear things up.

For future discussions, I'd like to keep things such as this on GitHub, so
if you got any replies you want to take, do it there.