Reflect.create()

Bergi a.d.bergi at web.de
Thu May 26 22:20:39 UTC 2016

> … was bad typed by me there.

Indeed it was.

> I tried to explain why I
> mean that this isn't a real object by saying that it doesn't contain
> prototype or constructor and thereby people got the analogy. Often when I
> say things are not things, as by object is not objects, I assume people
> manage to reason without having to pin facts straight into their faces.

Sorry, but this approach isn't going to work on this mailing list here
or when you are going to write a technical document like a spec
proposal. Don't talk in (bad) metaphors, state facts and use precise
language.

We still don't understand how your `Reflect.create` is supposed to work
or be implemented, how it is different from the old approach, and what
exactly its advantage(s) will be.

Kind regards,
  Bergi