Reflect.create()

even stensberg evenstensberg at gmail.com
Thu May 26 17:42:10 UTC 2016

Before going further, please note that feedback will be on Github, since we
want to avoid spamming in ES Discuss in order to provide a much cleaner
system.

I wrote up a draft about how I'd like this to look at:
https://github.com/ev1stensberg/proposal-reflect-or, please note that I
humbly accept any changes or opinions of this via Github, not here. This is
because ES-Discuss is a bit messy when it comes to feedback, I.E that I get
a mail every 30th minute of a one line comment. If it's absolutely
necessary, drop a comment here, but I strongly advice you to try out GitHub
issues.