"Super" hoisting

Brian Barnes ggadwa at charter.net
Fri May 13 16:12:21 UTC 2016

Certainly, I’d love webassembly, but as of now, it’s not something that’s part of the spec, or something that I can use right now, and I also want to see how far I can push the language as an experiment.

I think there is a place for improving the language as is; it’s surprising how far javascript has evolved.  Modules being implement, and then in the future hopefully types and a bit more control over the GC and I think the language will be good for most everything. How portable with about everything out there is the one thing that draws me to it.

[>] Brian