Tracking proposals should be standardized with issues

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Fri May 13 00:08:35 UTC 2016

> On May 12, 2016, at 1:01 AM, Jordan Harband <ljharb at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, any employee of TC39 member organizations is also a member, and can participate on behalf of their company.

Note that it is really up to the member organization to decide.  A member organization could be more restrictive about which of its employees can participate.  Employee’s of member organizations who are not already actively participating within TC39 should probably notify their organization's designated Ecma representative (their “GA representative”) that they want to become a TC39 delegate.

It probably would be helpful if we maintained on github the list of active member organizations and their GA representatives.

Allen