Tracking proposals should be standardized with issues

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:02:25 UTC 2016

I understand, and mostly agree, with Isiah's concerns but, about this:

> The higher barrier of entry helps filter most of that out other than here
in the mailing list...

I haven't seen many proposals actually born in the ML, I've rather seen
tons of proposals discussed offline and/or suddenly part of some
repo/site/post/strawman.

I've also seen that most accepted proposals are from people that comes from
"considered more relevant" companies, with few exceptions that came out of
Rick's or Yehuda's effort.

The "filter" idea is absolutely a valid concern but I wish there was more
effort in considering the "daily-community" too (those GitHub reactions
might be worth something, after all)

Best Regards