Tracking proposals should be standardized with issues

Jordan Harband ljharb at gmail.com
Wed May 11 23:00:39 UTC 2016

New proposals should be a repo. Any discussion or changes in the proposal
should be centered in that repo. Those repos will be transferred to the
TC39 org once they hit stage 1. That repo should include links to any
relevant es-discuss threads.

Old proposals may be mired in legacy wikis and es-discuss threads, but new
ones shouldn't be.