operator overloading proposal

Bruno Jouhier bjouhier at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 21:18:27 UTC 2016

A big +1 for moving this forwards.

I don't have any proposal to push and I don't want to add noise to the
debate. Just say I would love to see this in JS, especially overloading of
arithmetic operators. This is a must in domains where these operators are
just "natural": decimals, complex numbers, vectors, etc.

I don't mind if the implementation or an operator is somewhat ugly/heavy.
Operators will be implemented once by some clever dude but then they will
be ubiquitous in the code. What matters here is the ease of use for
consumers.

Bruno