Is ES officially a PascalCase and camelCase langauge?

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:50:26 UTC 2016

All I am saying is that this "We eff'ed up, and gotta live with it." is
exactly what I'd like to avoid from now on.

If tomorrow `NodeList` instances would implement `list.for_each` method
instead of `forEach`, basically nobody can complain as it is now, which is
kinda embarrassing.
That's just an example, the proposal is also already about `forEach`, but
then why wouldn't we formalize that on specs?

At least as suggested naming convention guideline.

Best Regards