ES7 - the standard

Michael Ficarra mficarra at shapesecurity.com
Mon Jun 20 19:20:07 UTC 2016

FWIW, I went through the log to collect the important normative changes in
ES2016 a few months ago:
https://gist.github.com/michaelficarra/9f0003f7416e7ca30f32. It may be more
fine-grained than what you would like, but it's a good starting point.

Michael Ficarra

On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Leo Balter <leonardo.balter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There are some other changes, like the removal of Proxy trap and Reflect
> method for enumerate, includes is also a new method for TypedArrays, as it
> is different than Array#includes as it validates `this` as a valid
> typedArray instance. ECMAScript code is now expressed using Unicode 8.0.0
> or later (from 5.1 or later), etc.
>

> One way to track this is searching for Normative changes on
> github.com/tc39/ecma262 commits until Mar/2016.
> While the commits are not perfectly flagged, it's another way to find some
> other minor changes.
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Thaddee Tyl <thaddee.tyl at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> (Small typo, the path was changed to
>> <http://espadrine.github.io/New-In-A-Spec/es2016/>, since that is the
>> direction we go for naming.)

Shape Security is hiring outstanding individuals. Check us out at
*https://shapesecurity.com/jobs/
<https://shapesecurity.com/jobs/>*