Could we add the missing Regexp features from perl?

Sebastian Zartner sebastianzartner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:01:16 UTC 2016

There are already a few regexp features in the pipeline, see
https://github.com/goyakin/es-regexp (listed in the Stage 0 proposals at
https://github.com/tc39/proposals/blob/master/stage-0-proposals.md).

The list of proposed features is not complete yet[1], though they already
cover some main itches ECMAScript's implementation is currently missing.

Sebastian

[1] Some missing features are listed at
http://www.regular-expressions.info/javascript.html