Suggestion: Object.symbols

Alexander Jones alex at weej.com
Thu Jun 16 00:43:33 UTC 2016

Well, a map is more often of dynamic size, mapping from one specific type T
to another specific type U. (Of course, either can be variants.) An
object is a bag of properties of fixed size, with keys of type
string|symbol, values of a type specific to the property, metadata from the
property descriptor, and a prototype chain.

Nobody mention Array. ;)