A plan to help TC39 become more open up to community contributions and participations

G. Kay Lee balancetraveller+es-discuss at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 04:36:37 UTC 2016

Hi Allen, thanks for extending your support :-D

My observation as well as belief is that, if a community effort has turned
out to be successful, than volunteers will flock together and the movement
/ organization will be able to self-sustain for quite long enough. So the
issue has always been how to make sure a community effort is on the right
track toward success from the get-go.

For this specific effort, at this specific stage, I think what we need
right now is to add more credibility to this whole endeavor (since I'm not
a familiar, high-profile figure), so I'm going to spend some time doing
research to put forward a more concrete plain written down in plain text,
and just go ahead with it. I believe with each progress we'll eventually
attract more interested parties and once we garner enough attention and
participation, we'll solve the "not-enough-time" problem. Hopefully. We'll
see ;-)

Again, very glad to receive your support. Will keep you posted whenever
there's some new progress.