New Set.prototype methods

Michał Wadas michalwadas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 22:46:01 UTC 2016

First of all "generic iterator methods" are discussed in this proposal.
Second of all, presence of them isn't incompatible with new methods on Set
instances (discussed in document too).
Third of all, generic iterator methods aren't even proposed, and it's over
two years since I have heard about this idea for first time.