Error stack strawman

Jonathan Kingston jonathan at jooped.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 02:47:07 UTC 2016

Yeah interop issues of the output. (Sorry I'm not being clear) It seems the
interop has been the main reason this has stalled as a proposal all these
years.

Could the trace output just finish early at these origin boundaries perhaps
rather than try and implement cross browser? With the right API this could
be added in later if there was agreement.

The discussion at the moment just hinges around dropping it for new API
features rather than break Facebook etc.
https://github.com/w3c/webappsec-secure-contexts/issues/10