Weak Reference proposal

Alexander Jones alex at weej.com
Sat Dec 31 14:23:38 UTC 2016

Please correct me Isiah/Steve - but I think the problem Steve is talking
about is *cross-process* cycles. Without an inter-process protocol to
express the referencing graph, or otherwise negotiate cycles for GC, you'll
never have a way to reclaim them. Each side thinks the other side is still
needing the resource.

Cheers