Weak Reference proposal

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 13:48:19 UTC 2016

For my particular case, yes it is. Everything mirrored have globally
unique IDs assigned to them, managed independently of the child
process (in most cases), and the state is tied to the ID, not the
value, so I only need a weak reference to clear the backing ID and its
associated state. And reference cycles within the process are
mitigated by the existing mark-and-sweep derivatives engines already
use.
-----

Isiah Meadows
me at isiahmeadows.com