Iterator combinator methods

Reinis Ivanovs dabas at untu.ms
Sun Dec 11 14:04:13 UTC 2016

It's a complex issue:

 * Should the methods be lazy or eager? Not making them lazy would be a
missed opportunity
 * How is conversion between iterators/iterables handled? Something like
@@species for Array, or leave it to users to convert manually?
 * Should it be prototype methods or actually generic methods to be used
with bind syntax if that makes it into the language? As in, something like
`const {map} = Iterator; [1,2,3]::map(x => x + 2)`