Quantum / Multicore Constructs

Michael Theriot michael.lee.theriot at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 02:40:51 UTC 2016

(FYI this was tagged spam by Gmail for failing email auth)

You can't do that, but this will probably achieve what you wanted.

`var obj = Object.assign({}, new Array(4).fill(1));`

I think a few of these already exist under a different name.

Object.prototype.parent -> Object.prototype.constructor
Object.prototype.toArray -> [...Object]
Array.prototype.iterate -> Array.prototype[Symbol.iterator]
Entity() -> Object.create(null)