Iterator combinator methods

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 20:53:43 UTC 2016

There are some good examples with `MapIterator`, and its `filter`, `map`,
`collect` or `collectAs` final methods here (from some old discussion):
https://github.com/rwaldron/tc39-notes/blob/master/es6/2014-11/nov-19.md#58-mapprototypemap-and-mapprototypefilter-spec--set
I'm pretty sure there should've been other discussions on this, but I'm not
sure about current state.

Just build a working prototype library from those examples as a proof on
concept. Then spec'ing it should be relatively easy after it (assuming a
champion who will be willing to run it through).

Dmitry