Pseudo headless arrows

John Lenz concavelenz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:44:11 UTC 2016

_=>{} is a function that takes one param and is not equivalent to ()=>{}.
Some test frameworks inspect the function and care about the difference.
On Apr 21, 2016 3:34 PM, "Fabrício Matté" <ultcombo at gmail.com> wrote:

The `==>` token would look like a new operator, which developers would have
to look up in order to know exactly what it does. It is more confusing than
helpful, IMHO.
Also `==>x` has the same length as `_=>x`, the latter not introducing any
new syntax (although it does employ an ugly unused identifier).

By the way, this may be of interest to you: Headless Arrow Functions
proposal <http://bterlson.github.io/headless-arrows/>.

/fm