JavaScript Language feature Idea

Tiddo Langerak tiddolangerak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 08:17:25 UTC 2016

If we're talking about adding a new method anyway, why not just add a
more general `get` method with support for both positive and negative
indices? That would be consistent with the other array methods, and
additionally I think it is more natural to use `arr.get(-2)` than
`arr.last(1)`. Using `last` to get anything but the very last element
just seems weird to me.