JavaScript Language feature Idea

Bob Myers rtm at gol.com
Tue Apr 19 05:29:17 UTC 2016

Please go back and read the existing threads. We've been over this
territory ad nauseum.

Yes, of course `array[-1]` would break the web and that's why no one is
seriously proposing that.

As already discussed extensively, `Array#last` may be an option, but it
could collide with libraries or other code which extends `Array.prototype`,
and they seem too specialized (why not also `lastButOne`?).

Bob