Alternative to Promise

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:30:14 UTC 2015

and moreover, there are already many patterns a new features landing based
on them, like async, await, or generators through the swap
https://gist.github.com/kypflug/7556530ff3b5b40c3753#file-async-5-js or the
good old async https://www.promisejs.org/generators/#both where both
approaches provide alternative (or evolved) simplifications on top of
promises and callbacks.

TL;DR too late to swim against the current asynchronous current

Regards