Fix Left-Associative Compound Conditional Statements!!

Joseph Groseclose jgrosecl49 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 14:24:22 UTC 2015

I'm not even sure it goes so far as that. Most likely those currently
attempting to sue this syntax have realized that it is relatively
inconsistent for non-truthy values and given up, but the sentiment (I
suppose) is that even the sub-1% that are actually using this in a
live/production setting are too many to break.

Also, I've never in my life apologized for punctuation indicating
appropriate levels of excitement, but I did try and edit the title and
found myself incapable of doing so. So, if anyone who has control over the
ability to edit this site is reading this or anyone knows who I can contact
to normalize the title, know that I would prefer it be changed.