Fix Left-Associative Compound Conditional Statements!!

Isiah Meadows isiahmeadows at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:19:22 UTC 2015

I think the main issue with this idea, based on that thread, is the burden
of proof it won't break the Web. No one seems to have actually tested it,
yet. I don't know of any obfuscators that emit that from a transform (they
only emit it if that was in the input), so my heuristic is that it likely
won't break 90% of sites, but even then, 10% of the Internet broken is
still far too breaking.

Also, as a side note, -1 on the exclamation points for the subject.