`of` operator ES7 proposal from Ian Bicking

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Mon Mar 30 20:49:29 UTC 2015

There's no problem making `of` contextual provided you use a restricted
production:

RelationalExpression :
RelationalExpression [no LineTerminator here] |of| ShiftExpression _

See
http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=harmony:egal#is_and_isnt_operators where
we noticed that restricted productions allow the contextual use of new
keyword-operators without breaking backward compatibility.

/be