Determine if a value is Callable/Constructible

Caitlin Potter caitpotter88 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:15:53 UTC 2015

Well just to get the ball rolling, I’ve put together a markdown doc for this https://github.com/caitp/TC39-Proposals/blob/master/tc39-reflect-isconstructor-iscallable.md <https://github.com/caitp/TC39-Proposals/blob/master/tc39-reflect-isconstructor-iscallable.md>

It’s such a minor item that I’m not sure how much to add to it, so maybe someone else will have a go at it instead.

(sorry for the spam)