ES6 module syntax – done?

James Kyle me at thejameskyle.com
Sat Mar 21 22:14:34 UTC 2015

> There was then discussion of how to get module metadata, with Dave's initial proposal per his slides being this (as Juan shows). However, we eventually arrived at the idea of

> import { name, url } from this module;

Would it make more sense to add additional meta properties in ES7 for import/export metadata?

ie.

```

export.name // name of the current module

export.address // location of the current module

export.metadata // object with metadata generated during the loading lifecycle

export.loader // maybe? reference to the loader that actually loaded this module

```