Module import/export bindings

Glen Huang curvedmark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:07:42 UTC 2015

Thank you for showing me the bigger picture.

If there ever come a day when web/stdlib APIs are exposed as modules, then polyfills are themselves modules.

But if modules aren’t supposed to patch the runtime as effectible scripts do, then I have the same question as Kyle does, what’s the use case for importing a module without binding it to an identifier?