Maximally minimal stack trace standardization

John Lenz concavelenz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 05:41:58 UTC 2015

I'm under the impression Error.getStack would suffer the same scoping
issues and it would have to be a module import that a custom loader could
override or a global method that could be hidden by scoping.  This doesnt
seem like a pleasant API and seems like something to be relegated to
SES/Caja specifically. But hopefully, I'm missing something.