Accepting an array as the first parameter to String.prototype.includes

Garrett Smith dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 04:02:00 UTC 2015

On 3/10/15, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/10/15, Edwin Reynoso <eorroe at gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

 specs if I want to understand what I am doing in order to pay my rent.
> It can and should suck less.

Let me rephrase that: I don't mean that the specification sucks -
sitting down and trying to figure it out; reading the spec, for me, is
not enjoyable work. The spec is hard and frustrating.

But I really do appreciate all the hard work and effort by Brendan,
Allen, etc - you guys are all a lot smarter than I am. And ECMAScript
is making a lot of improvements.

But I still don't like reading the spec.
--
Garrett
@xkit