Accepting an array as the first parameter to String.prototype.includes

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 19:57:26 UTC 2015

I'm still having hard time understanding what's the difference between
contains and the good old indexOf beside the RegExp check ... but I agree
having multiple explicit searches instead of multiple implicit searches
won't make such big difference. Good news is, you probably will still use
RegExp anyway because names can be composed and haveing a \bName\b helper
is probably what you might need anyway :-)

i.e. Maria !== Marianne