How to fix the `class` keyword

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 16:05:52 UTC 2015

While we're on the topic, is multiple inheritance on radar for ES7?  The
grammar of the ES6 draft spec I used for reference back when I first
implemented ES6 classes seemed to indicate support for multiple
inheritance.  I don't know if I misread it, or if at one point that was a
planned feature.

It's not terribly important to me since I seem to average one use case of
multiple inheritance every fifty thousand lines of code or so, and I can
usually fudge it.  I'm just curious if multiple inheritance is on the radar
or not.  Thanks.

Best,
Joe