function.sent beta equivalence?

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Mon Jun 29 18:39:07 UTC 2015

Andreas Rossberg wrote:
> But it's a good question. Maybe it's an indication that we should not
> add function.sent?

We talked about this at the last meeting, though maybe you weren't there
(meeting notes header with people present and their 2 or 3LAs gets
copied forward a lot!). It doesn't seem like there is an equivalence in
general, only in the pure delegation case. Does that not strongly
suggest that something explicit needs to be said in that or any other
case to delegate the first-next parameter?