Move es-discuss to discuss.webplatform.org?

Andreas Rossberg rossberg at google.com
Mon Jun 29 17:15:07 UTC 2015

On 19 June 2015 at 23:04, Axel Rauschmayer <axel at rauschma.de> wrote:

> http://discourse.specifiction.org/t/upcoming-migration/805
>
> Would it make sense to move es-discuss to that upcoming site? I’m not
> particularly fond of mailing lists and much prefer forums, especially
> discourse-based ones.

Another -1 from me, sorry. Other than being new & shiny, forums introduce
more problems than they fix (like, account/login inflation, broken
threading, no offline reading or half-assed mail gateways, etc).

We had this discussion before. I'm still wondering what problem moving to a
forum would actually solve.

/Andreas