Fwd: Re: insteadof operator

Salvador de la Puente González salva at unoyunodiez.com
Fri Jun 26 00:42:48 UTC 2015

If the outer name collides with your inner name its because the meaning of
the outer name inside the new context has changed. So, find a better name.

For the path example, what is wrong is the name of the package. You can
replace with pathtools for instance.

And remember you always can use the explicit global object to avoid
collisions.