Move es-discuss to discuss.webplatform.org?

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Wed Jun 24 00:15:53 UTC 2015

Allen Wirfs-Brock wrote:
> Or perhaps ecaa could host.

Ecma? HAHAHAHA! Ahem. Sorry. Judging from the IT outsourcing our people
in Geneva do, I can only say: nope!

Am I being unfair? Their Francs are as gold/green/orange/etc.
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banknotes_of_the_Swiss_franc) as
anyone's. They could buy some cloud infra that's well devop'ed. But they
haven't done this and seem to have no experience with it, or idea of it.
I wouldn't want to be their learning experience.

> A concern is the long term survivability of the archives.  I’m fairly
> confident that https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss will be
> around for a long time.  I’m less confident about  about esdiscuss.org
> <http://esdiscuss.org> or es-discourse.com <http://es-discourse.com>

Fair point. Someone needs to step up, who does have the factory-IT
bona-fides (on devops side; I agree Ecma can pay the bills). Anyone?