Move es-discuss to discuss.webplatform.org?

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Tue Jun 23 20:10:07 UTC 2015

Let's talk about this at July's TC39 meeting. Maybe we can have best of
both worlds, thanks to Discourse. (I don't think any such es-discuss
replacement should be on webplatform.org, FWIW -- that crosses the W3C
and Ecma streams.)

Having two es-dis{cuss,course} list-like things is not great. I hardly
ever look at es-discourse.com, although I've known about it for a while.
Does it lead to action with TC39 independent of what's raised here on
es-discuss at mozilla.org, or directly at meetings by Ecma members?

/be