Move es-discuss to discuss.webplatform.org?

Eric B neurosnap at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 14:14:52 UTC 2015

The main problem I have with mailing lists is that, unless I'm mistaken, I
cannot unsubscribe from specific threads.  As an example, "The Tragedy of
the Common Lisp, or, Why Large Languages Explode" is now 33 replies deep
and I really don't care about it at all and would rather not get spammed by
that thread.  Is there a way for me to unsubscribe from it currently?

If some other platform can keep the great features of a mailing list but at
the same time allow people to unsubscribe from spammy or not interesting
threads then +1 for that other platform.